A unique thread design and quality controlled manufacture spell the Zip-In® difference. Zip-In's® sophisticated heat treat process allows the screw to taper to a fine, sharp point without sacrificing critical point strength. A single starting thread is formed down to the very tip of the point and is the source of Zip-In's® penetrating power. A second thread above the point engages after initial penetration and drills in the screw double fast. Zip-In® screws are faster driving, with a greater capacity for fastening heavier gauges of sheet metal than any other self-piercing type.
|Catalog #||Description||Head size||Package Size Available|
|HW6x3/8Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks|
|HW7x1/2Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks, Pails|
|HW8x1/2Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks, Pails|
|HW8x3/4Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks, Pails|
|HW8x1Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks, Pails|
|HW8x1-1/2Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks, Pails|
|HW8x2Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks, Pails|
|HW10x1/2Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks|
|HW10x3/4Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks|
|HW10x1Z||Zip-In||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks|
White Painted Screws
|Catalog #||Head size||Package Size Available|
|HW8x1-1/2ZW||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks|
|HW8x2ZW||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks|
|HW8x3ZW||1/4 in.||Boxes, Tubs, Bulks|
Consult Malco Suggested Trade Prices for specific package quantities available for each screw size. Count on Malco for full, accurate piece counts in every ZIP-In package you buy.
- Undercut-indented hex washer slotted head
- Bright Zinc Plated
- Burr Free
- Full 1/4" (no. 8) head will not strip out of hex driver opening
- One 1/4" hex driver accommodates all sizes
- Undercut - always seats flush
- Some screws sizes available in pails.
- ® Trademarked & Patented Head Markings indicate one and only genuine Zip-ins. U.S. Patent No. D524,638
Combination Lead Double Thread Design
- Single starting thread machined down to very tip of screw point.
- Instantly penetrates and engages in heavy gauge sheet metal and layered light gauge.
Consistent Hard Point
- Quality controlled heat treat
- Sharp tapered point will not mushroom or break
- No walking