TurboShear - Fiber Cement Siding
Lightweight shear head for easy one-hand control.
Telescoping Clamp fits large or small drill housing.
Now turn your power drill into a "Fiber Cement Shear"! Malco’s unique TSF1 attaches to your existing cordless or A/C drill to go where the work is. Adjusts to fit both length and width of popular drill sizes including the more compact motor housings of lithium ion battery powered units.
Fast cutting blades are specialized for fiber cement siding only. Wide skid plate design stabilizes all TurboShearFC models for precise, clean cuts, (including window and door arches), in fiber cement siding up to 5/16" (8mm).
Versatile TSF1 Turboshear fits most 14.4 V or larger cordless or standard A/C power drills for easy operation anywhere on the job site.
|Catalog #||Description||Net Wt. lbs. (kg)|
|TSF1||TurboShear - Fiber Cement Siding, Accessory||2.9 (1.31)|
|TSF1CEV||TurboShear - Fiber Cement Siding, Accessory with Carrying Case||4.56 (2.07)|
|TSF1RBN||Replacement Blade and Skid Plate Set (NEW)|
|TSF1RB||Replacement Blad and Skid Plate Set|
|TSCG||Replacement Chuck Guard|
|TSDC||Telescoping Drill Clamp*|
*Compatible with all current and pre-existing Malco TurboShears in the market. Use it to make the orginal TS1 TurboShear a one-hand operation by adding a clamp, or to replace the clamp of any of the following TurboShear models: TSHD, TSF1, TSF2, TSS1 or TSNS1.
Drill Requirements: Min 1/4 in (6.35mm) Chuck, Min 14.4 V-DC/Max 7 A-AC Or 1/4 in (6.35mm) Quick Release Chuck Drill/Impact Driver.
- Duct Ripper
- Angle Drive Accessory
- TurboShear Heavy Duty™
- "Gold Standard" Malco Hole Cutters
- TurboShear HD - Metal Cutting, AIR
- TurboShear - Backerboard, AIR
- TurboShear - Backerboard™
- TurboShear - Fiber Cement Siding, Air™
- TurboShear - Asphalt Shingle Shear, Drill Accessory
- TurboShear - Asphalt Shingle Shear, Pneumatic™
- Crimper, Power Assisted C5A
- TurboShear - Slate-Cutting Drill Attachment
- 16 Ga. Metal-Cutting TS Drill Attachment
- Corrugated Metal TurboShear ™ Drill Attachment
Average customer rating of 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 total testimonials